Thursday, March 10, 2011

Timing is Everything

Recently reminded of a delivery to someone who was retiring after 40 years in the same job!

What an incredible feat.  I don't know the whole story, it may not have been in the same position, but I could tell it was with the same employer.

I admire that..."if it's not broke don't fix it" way of thinking.  It certainly applied in this case.  The office was having a farewell party and I walked in with the basket in the middle of the party.  Co-workers were shuffling around, some were crying, it was like a funeral when I walked in.

But, everything took a turn for the better when they saw the fruit basket; as usual, it was bursting with vibrant color from top to bottom.  I heard cheers and applause among the oohhs & aahhs as I sat the basket down, it was just what was needed to turn the conversation around.

Timing is everything, is it time to make someone you know feel special?

Call us now at 912 547-6060, you won't be disappointed and neither will your special someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment